I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is EUROZAHN s.r.o., ID No.: 46969144, with its registered office at Mojmírovo nám. 25/25, Brno 612 00 (hereinafter: “Controller”).
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the data protection officer are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
3. The controller does not / does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
2. The controller does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular …
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms and conditions will take effect on 25.5.2018